Food and Beverage ERP
Simplified food industry software to transform your business
Supporting all kinds of food and beverage companies, including:
Cloud ERP supports innovation, safety, and sustainability in food manufacturing
Ensure food safety, quality, and compliance with the best ERP for food and beverage
Consumers and regulators expect food and beverage manufacturers to take a proactive approach to quality and safety. Regulations are rigorous and the risks associated with failure are high. Food companies earn trust and brand value with the advanced quality management system, end-to-end food traceability software, and rapid recall capabilities our solution provides.
- Automate food safety processes and perform regular testing
- Meet legal and customer requirements with system-directed quality checks and tests
- Quickly identify root causes of food safety issues and perform accurate, targeted recalls
- Capture supply chain and manufacturing data from upstream and downstream processes
- Implement automated corrective actions
Speed up time to market with PLM software for food and beverage
Consumer preferences and available ingredients are constantly changing. To protect margins and grow market share, food manufacturers must introduce new recipes and products to market faster. Speed up product development with our product lifecycle management software for food and beverage that has unique workflows for PLM, ERP, and SCP.
- Calculate, simulate, and optimize nutritional values, allergens, and cost of formulations
- Ensure regulatory and customer requirements are met throughout the product development cycle
- Generate compliant product labels and ingredient specifications with built-in regulatory content
- Implement transparency that provides consumers with details from farm to fork
- Focus on product development ideas with the highest potential
- Improve effectiveness with a stage-gate product development process
Increase operational productivity and reduce waste with a modern Food and Beverage ERP
Margins in food manufacturing are thin and it’s important to be as efficient as possible. Food, water, energy and time waste must be minimized for profitability and sustainability. Implementing a modern food ERP system enables a digital transformation. Our cloud application platform optimizes food manufacturer operations for competitive advantages.
- Drive decisions for reducing waste and minimizing food safety risks using IoT sensor readings
- Avoid down time and food safety risks with predictive maintenance and embedded quality processes
- Optimize yield of livestock, milk, and crops based on cut, grading, and processing options
- Automate and improve productivity with embedded AI
- Be at the leading edge of Industry 4.0 innovations
Manage supply chain complexity with advanced planning and scheduling
Demand can be seasonal and changes can happen suddenly due to weather conditions or shifting sales channels and products. Supply chains can be disrupted due to poor harvests and issues in transportation. Our advanced demand planning, supply planning, and scheduling solutions offer visibility and enable you to optimize service levels against lowest cost.
- Leverage advanced statistical forecasting and demand sensing using machine learning
- Incorporate promotional and new product history for better decisions
- Balance stock-build, inventory holding costs, production capacity, overtime costs, and shelf-life
- Optimize yield of livestock, milk and crops based on cut, grading and processing options
- Minimize change overs, cleaning-in-place, and contamination risks with a synchronized and sequenced production schedule considering production line, labor, tank, and silo capacities
Drive profitable growth with an agile cloud-ERP for food
Today’s food and beverage organizations need complete enterprise-wide visibility and the agility to quickly respond to a changing market. Our smart, preconfigured and modern ERP for food and beverage offers the agility to quickly turn challenges and disruptions into a competitive advantage.
- Get insight into sales volumes and margins per sales channel, product, and package size
- Use external data sources, like point-of-sale information, to drive targeted product introductions and rationalizations
- Handle complex price, discount, and rebate agreements automatically and see the impact on profitability immediately
- Grab a bigger market share and become less vulnerable for demand changes by connecting new trading partners, marketplaces, and ecommerce to the digital platform
- Integrate acquisitions quickly and expand internationally thanks to world-class multi-company, multi-site and multi-country capabilities
Supporting all kinds of food and beverage companies
Efficiently manufacturing food ingredients means being able to control the specifications and formulas for a large number of SKUs. Securing the sourcing of compliant ingredients and being able to do a fast track and trace is critical. Our PLM and ERP solutions for food ingredient manufacturers provide the needed compliance and agility in this highly competitive industry.
Proud members of:
Food industry software products
ERP for food and beverage
Infor CloudSuite™ Food & Beverage has built-in industry and sub-segment specific capabilities are at its core. The solution provides an exceptional user experience and powerful analytics in a multicompany, multicountry, and multisite platform. It’s a digital platform that enables food processors to innovate by adopting new technologies and new food and beverage industry-specific features that are made available continuously in the cloud.
- Process and fulfill sales orders accurately, down to the minute level, while considering the most cost-efficient options
- Meet legal and customer requirements with integrated quality management
- Quickly identify root causes of food safety issues and conduct accurate and targeted recalls
- Quickly implement preconfigured food and beverage processing best-practices
- Infor ERP
- Infor® OS
- Infor Birst®
- Infor Implementation Accelerators
See Infor CloudSuite for Food and Beverage